The Institute is affiliated Mumbai University and approved by the UGC.
3 Year Full Time Degree Course.
H.S.C. or its equivalent with minimum 45% (40% for Reserved Category) from any stream.
Filled applications will be accepted as per procedure upto present date. A group discussion after which personal interviews will be held, admission will be granted on successful completion of interviews.
Academic performance, personality, participation in sports and extra-curricular activities and other acceptable qualities required for a long standing career in the industry.
Fees as scheduled by the College / University to be paid in full and in advance each year. No request for any refund will be entertained.
Degree in B.Sc. (Hospitality Studies) awarded by Mumbai University.
Conducted by the Mumbai University.
As per university norms.
- Food Production Practice And Management (Including Bakery)
- Food And Beverage Service And Operations
- Accommodation Studies (Housekeeping And Front Office)
- Food And Beverage Management And Controls.
- Generic/ Life Skills And Communication Skills
- Catering Science
- Computers (Information Technology)
- Book Keeping, Hotel Accountancy & Financial Management
- Legal Aspects Of Hotel Business
- Human Resource Development
- Principles Of Management
- Hospitality Marketing
- Organizational Behaviour
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Strategic Management